Community Centre Select Steering Committee
Purpose of the Committee
The purpose of the Bowen Island Municipal Community Centre Select Steering Committee is to provide input and oversight pertaining to the Bowen Island Community Centre Project planning, design, construction and commissioning to operations processes.
- Councillor Gary Ander, Chair
- Kathy Lalonde, Chief Administrative Officer
- Jacqueline Massey, Bowen Island Arts Council Executive Director
- Christine Walker, Community Services Manager
- Kristen Watson, Manager of Finance
- Councillor Melanie Mason
- Councillor Alison Morse
To contact the BIM Community Centre Select Steering Committee, please email: CCSSC@bimbc.ca.
The Community Centre project is currently underway with an open call Request for Proposals (RFP) to Prime Consultant Architectural firms looking to join this exciting landmark project on Bowen Island. Submission deadline is January 17, 2017.
A link to the BCBid.ca website where the RFP documents can be found here: Community Centre Request for Proposals.